U of T Engineering requires all applicants to complete an Online Student Profile via the Engineering Applicant Portal as part of the admissions process. Applications will not be reviewed until Online Student Profiles are submitted. Applicants must complete their Online Student Profile and submit all required documents by U of T Engineering Application Deadline in order to receive equal admission consideration.
The Online Student Profile includes the following sections:
- Engineering Program Selection
- Rank the engineering programs that you would like to be considered for.
- Educational Timeline
- Outline your full time educational activity from the start of secondary school (Grade 9) to present.
- Academic Profile
- Detail your secondary and post secondary course information, including standardized tests.
- Interest in PEY Co-op
- You can now indicate your interest in PEY Co-op on the Engineering Applicant Portal. Select “yes” if you plan to participate in PEY co-op during your undergraduate degree. Your answer will not affect your admission decision in any way.
- Extracurricular Involvement
- Detail your activities outside of the classroom
- Personal Profile
- Answer three randomly-selected questions (one written and two video). Watch the Personal Profile video tutorial for more info and to view sample questions.