U of T Engineering requires all applicants to complete an Online Student Profile via the Engineering Applicant Portal as part of the admissions process. Applicants must complete their Online Student Profile and submit all required documents by U of T Engineering Application Deadline in order to receive equal admission consideration. If you do not complete your Online Student Profile your application will not be considered.
The Online Student Profile includes the following sections:
- Engineering Program Choice
- Rank the engineering programs for which you would like to be considered.
- Indicate your interest in PEY Co-op
- On your OUAC application, you would have been given the opportunity to indicate interest in PEY Co-op; in this space you can confirm your selection. Your answer will not affect your admission decision in any way.
- Applicant Timeline
- Outline your full-time educational activity from the start of secondary school to present.
- Additional Information
- Self-report AP, SAT or ACT test scores
- Self-report diploma exam scores (if completed)
- Indicate how the english language requirements (if applicable) will be met
- If you require special consideration in the admission process due to serious personal, health or accessibility issues, you can submit a Request for Special Consideration
- Optional Personal Statement that will allow you to inform the Admissions Committee about any challenges or academic accomplishments relevant to your application
- Academic Profile
- Detail your secondary and (if applicable) post-secondary course information and self-report interim and final grades.
- Extracurricular Activities
- Detail your activities outside of the classroom.
- This information will be used for both admission and scholarship consideration
- Activities do not need to be engineering-related and can include things such as academic clubs, athletics, arts, community involvement and paid or volunteer employment
- Personal Profile
- Answer three randomly selected questions (one written and two video). Watch the Personal Profile video tutorial for more info and to view sample questions.
- Document Submission
- Upload your requested documents and provide transcripts/report cards with updated results, as you receive them
Please note that your application cannot be reviewed if required documents are missing. All required documents must be submitted by the deadline for consideration. For early consideration, your documents must be submitted by December 1.
Financial Information (optional)
- For domestic students, this page provides information regarding scholarships and financial aid at the University of Toronto and allows you to apply for the U of T Engineering Black Student Entrance Scholarship and the U of T Engineering Indigenous Student Entrance Scholarship
- For international students, this space gives you the opportunity to provide information that will be used for consideration for the U of T Engineering International Scholar Award
Updating Your Online Student Profile
We strongly encourage applicants to visit their Engineering Applicant Portal regularly to check the status of their application and confirm that all required documents are provided.
We ask that you update your grades, extracurricular information and documents as new information becomes available. Note that while your application is under review by the Admission Committee, your application will be locked, and you can no longer make any changes.
Any updates made by the Admissions Office or admissions decisions will be displayed in the dashboard of the Engineering Applicant Portal.
First Nations, Métis and Inuit Applicants
Indigenous Canadian students who are applying to U of T Engineering are encouraged to self-identify on the Ontario Universities Applicant Centre application and the Online Student Profile. This declaration is voluntary and will be used by the Committee on Admissions in considering applicants for the U of T Engineering Entrance Scholarship for Indigenous Students.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.