As a high school counsellor or educator, you play a vital role in the success of your students. Thank you for working with us to ensure your students are prepared for the exciting opportunities that lie ahead at U of T Engineering.
This page contains a number of resources and events hosted by U of T Engineering that might be of interest to you. If there is anything we can do to further support you or your school, please let us know: email@example.com.
Introduction to U of T Engineering
We are the top-ranked engineering school in Canada and among the world’s best. Our diverse community includes approximately 5,628 undergraduates, 3,011 graduate students and 280 professors. The Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering is located on the St. George campus of the University of Toronto, in the heart of downtown Toronto.
- U of T Engineering facts and figures
- Tours of U of T Engineering
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Opportunities for Educators
- Engineering For Educators (E4E): Hosted in the Fall for more than 10 years, this day-long professional development opportunity brings together secondary and post-secondary communities to collaborate on STEM-education strategies for high school classrooms. If you’d like to be added to the mailing list for this event, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- U of T counsellor resources: The University of Toronto has a number of counsellor resources, including a webinar series and a mailing list.
STEM Programming for High School Students
- DEEP Summer Academy brings together high school students from across the world to explore advanced topics in engineering including robotics, nanotechnology, product design and biomedical engineering at U of T Engineering.
- Blueprint is an academic enrichment program designed for highly motivated Black students currently in Grades 9, 10 and 11 who are interested in careers in Science, Technology Engineering and Math with a strong interest in Engineering. The program includes five weeks of summer programming and year-long student engagement, including monthly webinars and scheduled meet-ups. Students will be exposed to state-of-the-art teaching facilities and labs at Canada’s top engineering school and have the opportunity to hear from students and researchers in the fields.
- CREATE is a unique opportunity to learn from current Undergraduate and Graduate students and engage with cutting-edge research. CREATE's practical activities, laboratory experiments, and site visits will lead participants through the Engineering Design Cycle to find solutions.
Tours and Applicant Events
There's no better way to explore our Faculty than with an in-person tour. We offer tours throughout the year with near-daily options available. View our schedule and register for tours on the Visit Us page.
We also hold in-person and virtual events and workshops for prospects and applicants alike. Visit our Events page to see what we have coming up.