GCE: Candidates completing the GCE/British pattern system must present three Advanced Level subjects including:
- Advanced Level Mathematics
- Advanced Level Physics
- Advanced Level Chemistry is strongly recommended, and applicants must present at least AS Level Chemistry in order to be considered for admission.
Please note that if A Level Chemistry is not taken, another A Level must be presented. Additional Mathematics is recommended at the Ordinary Level.
Grades of B or higher are recommended; candidates meeting these requirements are not guaranteed admission. Candidates with a final or predicted result of C or below in any of the prerequisite subjects will not be considered for admission.
Applied Advanced Level subjects are not an ideal preparation for our programs. Please note that no advanced standing credit is granted for Advanced Level courses.
Cambridge Pre-University: Candidates completing the full Cambridge International Pre-University Diploma are required to present:
- 3 Principal Subjects (or a combination of Advanced Level subjects and Principal Subjects) in Math, Chemistry and Physics
- Global Perspectives and Independent Research Report (GPR)
- IGCSE/O-Level Statement of Results
- AS-Level Statement of Results (if completed)
- A-Level/GCE/Cambridge Pre-University Predicted Results form
- Complete secondary school transcript