Candidates from Canadian provinces and territories outside of Ontario will be considered for admission based on the following criteria:
- Successful completion of diploma requirements as defined by the Ministry of Education in their province or territory
- Completion of the required courses for the province or territory, as listed below
- Proof of English facility (if required)
The Admissions Committee considers a candidate’s overall academic history with emphasis on the prerequisite course average. You must present grades of 70% or higher in individual prerequisite courses to qualify for admission consideration. Please note that successful candidates typically present much higher grades,
Review our English Language Requirements to determine whether you are required to provide proof of English facility. If you are concerned that your English facility test score will fall below the minimum U of T English language requirements, you are encouraged to apply to the International Foundation Program.
Apply via the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) using the 105 application. Select “U of T Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering,” indicate your top program choice and submit your OUAC application prior to January 15, 2020.
Interim transcripts must be submitted via the Engineering Applicant Portal’s document upload feature by February 1, 2020. All documents can be uploaded through the Engineering Applicant Portal.
Please ensure that we have received document(s) with the following information by our deadline:
- Complete high school transcript to date – This includes final marks for courses you have completed and proof of enrolment in the prerequisite subjects, even if you do not have marks for all of them at the time of document submission.
- Report card or transcript with midterm or interim marks when it becomes available
Please continue to submit any mark updates you receive so we have the most recent academic information when assessing your application.
Although the University of Toronto will receive final BC academic results through the PSI system, we will not receive interim marks in time for the review of your application. Therefore, we ask that you continuously submit your documents through the Engineering Applicant Portal.