One of the best things about being a U of T student is becoming part of an enormous network of past students. When you graduate, you’ll join the 50,000 U of T Engineering alumni who live, work and make an impact all over the world.
U of T’s international engineering reputation partly rests on the quality of our alumni. Many of them are leaders and have high profiles in technology, business, the arts, entertainment and politics, not to mention the engineering profession. Alumni clubs and organizations across Canada and around the globe are extremely active and connected to U of T.
As a graduate of U of T Engineering, you’ll belong to this influential network. For the last 140 years, they’ve been building, innovating and changing the world for the better.
- In 2014, nearly one out of every 100 engineering graduates in North America came from U of T Engineering
- U of T Engineering alumni are in leadership roles on every continent and hundreds of countries.
- They return to guest lecture in classes, offer their expertise as mentors and hire our students on the Professional Experience Year Co-op (PEY Co-op).
- They support current students through scholarships.
- They hire our new graduates.
- Alumni hire students from our eSIP (Engineering Summer Internship Program) available to second- and third-year students.
Our alumni create a virtuous cycle: they invest in Canada’s next generation of leaders.